Friday, August 17, 2007

Elmo goes 'extreme'

Seems like just yesterday that I had my nephew on my lap as we enjoyed Sesame Street's website together. I always loved Sesame Street, especially Bert and Ernie, and Mr. Hooper's ice cream shop. What intrigued my nephew, who was 4, was Elmo.

Fast forward seven years and I'm playing with my other nephew (1). I surf to Sesame Street's site. Yep, he was captivated by Elmo. So I wonder, what kind of Elmo toys are out there? It was interesting. Instead of just basic Elmo, there's "extreme" Elmo, or T.M.X™. Here's the intro of an explanation of the concept from Fisher-Price.

Tickle your funny bone with the most "x-treme" Elmo yet! Elmo has three interactive tickle spots on his chin, tummy or toe.

It goes on, and the new Elmo will both entertain and frighten kids. The toy moves!

T.M.X.™
Fisher-Price $40

No comments: